“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual.
The personal information we collect includes:
- Postal and Email Address.
- Your real estate buying/selling interests.
- Your mobile device’s contacts, photos, and location when you choose to share them.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is collected through Services, or through other sources such as publicly available databases or joint marketing partners.
We need to collect personal information to provide services to you. If you do not provide the requested information, we may not be able to provide services for you.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information collected is used for the following business purposes:
- Providing the functionality of the services and fulfilling your requests.
- Providing you with marketing materials and facilitating social sharing.
- Analysis of personal information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information is disclosed to:
- Our affiliates.
- Third party service providers.
- Our agents, brokers, and market centers.
- Third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and promotions.
- Third party business partners.
Other Uses and Disclosures
Other reasons that we disclose your personal information include:
- To comply with laws and regulations.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities.
- To cooperate with law enforcement.
- Enforcing terms and conditions/protecting our rights.
- In connection with a sale or business transaction.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity.
Other information collected includes:
- Browser and device information.
- App usage data.
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, or other technology.
- Demographic information.
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your identity.
Collection of Other Information
Ways that other information is collected includes:
- Through your browser or device.
- Through your use of our apps.
- Using cookies.
- Using pixel tags or other similar technology.
- Physical location.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
Other information may be used and disclosed for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat other information as personal information, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose personal information as detailed in this policy.
If you have reason to believe there is a security vulnerability, please notify us immediately so we can work to resolve the issue and provide us with the following details:
- A description of the vulnerability.
- A description of your environment.
- Any applicable screenshots.
Choices and Access
We allow you to have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information.
You may opt-out from:
- Receiving marketing-related emails.
- The sharing of your personal information with our affiliates.
- The sharing of your personal information with our third-party business partners.
You also hold the option to change any of your personal information. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion.
In order to change any personal information or to opt-out of anything please contact us directly.
We retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted due to the purposes for which it was obtained.
The criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
- The length of time you have an ongoing relationship with us or we are providing services to you.
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position.
Third Party Services
We are not responsible for the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties.
We are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations.
Use of Services by Minors
We do not direct service to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from individuals under 16.
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer
Personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or engage service providers.
By using our services, you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, and these countries may have different data protection rules than your country.
Unless requested, we ask that you do not send us, or disclose, any sensitive personal information. This information includes: social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership.